Monash Student Athlete Profile: Stelianos Konstantinidis

Stelianos Konstantinidis


SPORT: Soccer

POSITION: Centre Midfield

NUMBER: 7

FACULTY: Business and Economics

NICKNAME: Stel

PROUDEST SPORTING ACHIEVEMENT TO DATE: Playing against Harry Kewell

AMBITIONS: To play soccer at the highest level professionally

HOW MANY AUG’S HAVE YOU PLAYED (INCLUDING 2015): 2

WHEN DID YOU START PLAYING? Started playing for a club at the age of 9

WHAT GOT YOU STARTED PLAYING? Going to the park with my dad to have a kick. My passion for the game has built since then

FAVOURITE PLAYER GROWING UP? Brazilian Ronaldo

FAVOURITE GROUND? I don’t really have one, as long as it’s got grass and goalposts I’m happy

WOULD YOU PREFER TO BE THE UNDERDOG OR THE FAVOURITE? The underdog, love it when people underestimate you and you end up succeeding

BEFORE A GAME I ALWAYS... eat spaghetti and drink a lot of powerade

WHEN I’M NOT AT UNI, COMPETING OR TRAINING I AM... watching Cyril Rioli highlights on YouTube

Popular Posts